Lana'i City, Hawaii
Prime Power in Paradise
The Four Seasons Hotel & Resort on the Hawaiian island of Lana'i needed a very reliable Co-Generation (CHP) unit to provide prime and standby power, domestic hot water, and steam for an absorption chiller/air conditioning unit.
Enercon Engineering custom designed and built a CHP enclosure package to meet this customer's need.
The unit is sound attenuated, modular constructed, with full interior lighting, and has a very elaborate fire suppression system.
- 910 Kw
- Diesel fueled
- 2 radiators
- Plate & frame heat exchanger
- Ren oil make-up system
- Vibration isolators
- 830 Kw
- 480 Volt
- 60 Hertz
- 14 ga. galvanized steel - Modular construction
- Base ASTM gr.A36 steel
- Sound attenuated to 65-68 db(A) @ 23 ft.
- 120" wide, 478" long, 120" high
- All hardware, handles, locks, bolts nuts, washers of stainless steel
- Complete interior lighting
- FM 200 fire suppression system